Saturday, August 2, 2008

Goodbye and have a good journey

Yesterday was the end day of our summer camp. We had an ending ceremony with students' performances and teachers' getting their certificates. We appreciate students' wonderful performances. Gill made every efforts to train students and they did wonderful jobs. Every action done by Gill is so elegant. I was struck by Gill's action in students' singing. Bridger did a great job. His talent in art was shown to us . The story behind the song is so attractive. Each of the insects or bird has their purpose in life as each human being does. Definitely, all the American teachers put their efforts to help the perfomances develop smoothly. I know you're a team at any time in the team. I was also glad to receive my certificate from our instructors. At that moment, I felt bitter happy. I was happy to do any activities with my instructors and my colleagues. I was sad that our American instructors would leave for their motherland. We sang " Goodbye" to all my friends and instructors. At that time, I held back my tears because I was sure we'll have chances to see again. You're welcome to come to China next summer camp.
Today I saw your photos on the blog. Susie and Jeff were talking with each other. You were on the ferry. I wish you have a happy journey and have a good rest on the board.