Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Brave Alex with the Great Teachers.

Hi, Everyone, Glad to be the first guy log on this blog and make some comment here.

During these 3 days, i have learned a lots in english. I think everyone did the same thing as me.















How stupid I were that i miss the opportunities
to have lunch with all the excellent teachers together, Tomorrow I will definitely go to the dining hall on time with all the teachers.Hahah, I don't want to miss such wonderful time again.


Oh, yes. It said that in our class room, There are lots of KU-FU moquitoes, I hope all our teachers no only pay attention to the teaching material but also pay attetion to such little thing, make sure it can't bother you. I know some of our teachers already suffering from it.

















To my surprise today, I did sing a song in front of hundred teachers, autually i am a terrible singer. Anyway, I make it.

It is pity that i didn't ask someone to take a photo for when i were singing, It said that Jeff got one, I hope i can get one from Jeff soon.















Oh, It time for preparing tomorrow class, and i think the best preparation for the class is....have nice sleep!

Time for Zzzz ......