Thursday, July 24, 2008

A new experience in class

This morning, I gave students a spoken English class. With the help of my instructor, Adam and my teammates, I completed my lesson successfully. I thanked them for their help and instructions. I learned a lot from the preparation to the assenment after the class. I also thanked my new students in Room Three of Primary School for their cooperation. In the course of preparing for my lesson plan, Adam gave me some useful suggestions and help me improve my lesson plan. His suggestions let me focus on the participation in activities of each students in class and his assement had us understand how to carry out Practice 3 in class meanwhile he also gave me helpful advice on how to make some details better. Adam is a smart and sharp instructor. By the way, I am proud of myself for I am brave enough to draw pictures and sing an English song written by myself in public for the first time. What I did in this lesson is a new try in my teaching. I think it's also a new experience for me. I 'd like to keep trying and enjoy the fun of teaching English.
As we know, Jeff A will depart for America this Saturday. May you have a good journey back to your motherland. I also congratulate you for your son's marriage. Thank you for your wonderful free talk and I enjoy talking with you and share my ideas with you. Thank you for your hard work.