Thursday, July 17, 2008

The diary on Day 4

Culture corner is one of the parts I enjoy best. It makes me know some countries especially America well. I agree with Luke that we are not talking something good or bad, just the differences. In my opinion, the posted schedule is very important. When you have a lot of work to do, posted schedule can help you use the time efficiently.
Being trained by the American teachers are free. I mean that I feel comfortable because the teachers never give difficult work that we can't do; they also use the language we all can understand easily. Something good that happened to me was the American teachers could start and end the classes on time.
I am not an active student: mayby I am afraid of losing face; maybe I am not confident. Actually, it is a real problem to improve myself.