Saturday, July 26, 2008

Jeff Sherlock leaves for America




Because my son is getting married on 1 August, I had to leave the camp one week early. I am joyful about the marriage of my son, Jonathan, and his fiance, Leslie, but of course I am sad to leave the camp.

I have truly enjoyed my time working with the teachers and students of the Zhuhai schools. You have all worked very hard and have been so friendly to me and the rest of the "orange shirt" team. I will miss you very much, but hope to see you in the future - perhaps next summer.

Thanks to everyone who gave me gifts or gave gifts to my son and his wife. Because of your generosity, you were able to share with our family in our joy. When he is married, I will try to post some pictures to this blog.

I hope your final week of camp goes very well.