Thursday, July 31, 2008

It's an amazing experience

This afternoon, my essay was chosen to be discussed in free talk. I read my essay in front of my American teachers and some Chinese English teachers. I felt it's an amzing experience for me. I was lack of courage to talk with others before a group of English teachers, especially English
native speakers. But this afternoon I did it. I felt proud of myself. I learned a lot from writing the essay. Meanwhile I want to thank Adam and Greg for correcting my essay and make it much better than before. Therefore, the teachers in free talk can see a good essay written by me. I feel very happy to share my experience with my friends.
I still remember the first day in the camp. In Valerie's lesson, she asked us to introduce ourselves , choose one place to travel and choose one animal that we want to be. At that moment, I just had courage to talk in a small group. I dared not speak English in front of a large group of teachers. After that, I made my mind to be active in all the activities later in the camp. Day by day, I participated, spoke and shared my ideas with others. I had fun each day in the camp. I am surprised to find that I become so brave. I speak English more fluently and accurately. Much practice in the camp makes my spoken English better than before. This is an unforgetable and amazing experience in my life. Here, I want to thank all my American teachers for your help and professional teaching. Thank you for your hard work.