Thursday, July 17, 2008

Gone With the Great Americans and the Excellent Classmates

This is really a worthy training I have ever got(It is seemed that this sentence should be told after the training, but I can tell it basing on these four days. Because I have learnt so much, and enjoy myself deeply).
Susie helped us to play a ball game today to tell others something good/new I experienced is... I have no chance to participate, because I hadn't thought out my answer before the game ended. But I don't care, I can do it here:) Something good I experienced is that I found a good restaurant here, so I solved the dinner problem during this training. (May I say something bad? I'm sure the answer will be YES, Thanks:)) Something bad I experienced these days is that my roomate has a date every night. I have to be alone in such a strange place. I have no one to talk with. Poor me!
Today we had a free talk on parenting-There is no job more important than parenting. I enjoyed it very much. I agree that parent is a great job. I also believe There is no job more difficult than parenting. So I'm afraid of being a mother:(, I hope I can manage this difficulty as soon as possible.
I have no photos to post, because I forgot to bring my camera. Poor me again!