Thursday, July 17, 2008

I just can't wait to have a change!

Actully, I just feel so uncomfortable on the first day. I mean that I even felt angry about myself! I really don't know why I should come to such a training after a long and hard semester of senior 3 in the middle school. Sure, I am tired and I just want a fine holiday. But from the second day, I found something strange had happened.
In fact, I am gradually moved by my classmates in this training, especially our American teachers! I am inspired by their attitude towards their work, their families, even their ways of life. I think they all do prepare a lot for our training very genuinely and seriously, so I feel quite thankful to them from my heart.
Then I encourage me to join in such a funny class and try to be an active learner here , just do as what I always ask my students to do. In this way, I realize it is not so easy as I imaged before, although I used to behave energetically when I was in the university. I can't tell clearly why I have become silent, but what's more important is that I won't keep on looking for the reason or complaining about anything more. In the rest time of this training, of course I will enjoy our lessones as well as free talks!!
Oh, something good that happened to me is that two of my students are accepted by the key universitises!! I look forward to giving them a pat on the back and say " well done!!" to them!!:)